lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

The Poet and the Puta

- Give me one euro

- Ehhhh. Only one euro?

- That to be enough? , in fact I to you had pagarte

- Nor to speak, I want that I receive like a dem? s.

- Before died. Your you are not like dem? s, I do not understand half of your words, but I like or? rte to speak slowly, you respect the words, you think them, and you make me feel things, I feel important to hacerte happy.
Normally my clients make me feel badly, when they finish are speechless, like sorry of having been with me, they get dressed and they go away without watching to me, or fall asleep then I has left a hollow in the chest, because I feel used like a already dull butt, I to like? to or? rles to say any bobada.

- I come to buy your caresses, does not have to enamor to me, I want to break my solitude, if I pay single euro to you, not to feel? well, habr? s p? rdido your time and I my dignity, can pagarte enough m? s and being? to just doing it. My readers begin my books of poes? ace and leaves them to half upon the small table, or four phrases are learned coarsely to recite them to loved his. Your you listen to letter to me, with those awares so been on, your caresses are poes? to of my skin, its price is infinite.

- F? call and p again? game infinitely then.

- Sabes? You are incorrigible, to shut up to me? and then without the payment of my words to have? s to receive to me what it must.

Puta mir? amused.

- I like when you shut up because est? s like absentee,
and you hear to me from distant spot, and my voice does not touch to you .....

- Tienes contestaci? n for everything eh? but noneven poes? , it must be listened to finds out.

- It seems that the eyes had flown to you
and it seems that a kiss closed the mouth to you.

Like all the things est? full n of my soul
you emerge from the things, full of soul m? a.
Butterfly of sue? or, you look yourself like my soul,
and you look yourself like the word melancol? a.

I like when you shut up and est? s like distant.
And est? s like quej? ndote, butterfly in I sing to sleep.
And you hear to me from distant spot, and my voice does not reach to you:
D? jame that me street with silence yours.

D? jame that speaks tambi to you? n with your silence
clear like an l? mpara, simple as a ring.
You are like the night, shut up and constelada.
Your silence is of star, so distant and simple.

I like when you shut up because est? s like absentee.
Distant and painful as if you had died.
A then word, a smile is enough.
And I am glad, it cheers of that is not certain.

Neruda

The poet giv to puta an lacrimal and sens like inspiration retorc? to in its interior when seeing like emoci? n adue? aba of that face, and those so open eyes were flooded.

What it liked of her, is that was ace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario